How to get Involved?
If you have had an experience of cancer or supported someone through cancer, BSWRICS would like your involvement. Your experience can help voice the needs of people affected by cancer and contribute to improvements to cancer services in our region.
As a consumer with BSWRICS, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a number of activities including:
- BSWRICS Consumer Advisory Group
- BSWRICS Consumer Registry
- Review of information for patients
- Project committees and workshops
- Attendance at meetings and events
Consumer roles are voluntary and participation in meetings and workshops can be face-to-face, or via telephone or videoconferencing.
To register your interest or for more information, please contact BSWRICS Administration on (03) 4215 0459.